[cisco-voip] Issues with UCCX Sample Callback Script in ScriptRepository

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Feb 17 02:23:59 EST 2015

Hi Nathan,

Could you grab the MIVR logs for this?

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CBABU
CCIE Voice # 40065

From: Nathan Reeves <nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com<mailto:nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 17 February 2015 4:44 pm
To: "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Issues with UCCX Sample Callback Script in ScriptRepository

We've taken the callback scripts from the UCCX Script Repository sample pack and included it as part of a larger application.  I've been seeing issues with the script failing the callback process reporting '%MIVR-LIB_EVENT-5-TOO_LONG_IN_QUEUE' which appears to be a value of 5000 s.

In the comments in the sample scripts, it references the use of separate call control groups for the main application and the callback application.  Anyone have any ideas why this would be the case?  It doesn't give any reasons in the script or included documentation.

Our current setup is using a single call control group (separate triggers).  I'm looking into changing this to separate CCG's but interested to know if anyone could id why separate ones are required.

Any thoughts on the above appreciated.

Nathan