[cisco-voip] Cisco Applications - Default Gatweay

Jose Colon II jcolon424 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:25:16 EST 2015

I have some voice applications at our colo that were setup with the
incorrect default gateway. They were setup with the gateway being a 3750
stack of switches. IT does work but I believe is causing some unnecessary
IP processing on the switch making the IP Input process go crazy.

What is the effect on the voice apps when changing the default gateway on
the voice applications, Call Manager, UCCX and Unity?

Thanks