[cisco-voip] CCNA/CCNP Collaboration certs

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Feb 17 13:06:49 EST 2015

FWIW the way I am reading that is it's only if your CCNP V is recent.

If you have an older one like me... well whatever year they make this a requirement for partner stuff is going to suck.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-V, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer

We understand and solve your
technology challenges so
you can sell and service cars.

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>