[cisco-voip] Auto Attendant Web Access Imges Issue

AbdusSaboor Khan saboor.khan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:15:22 EST 2015

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what I am missing here , I have install the Auto
Attendant, as it says if you dont have SQL server willl install the express
version, but install the 32bit version of standard SQL, so far everything
goes well while I am accessing through webpage i am getting everything on
the webpage except no images is coming which shows i am missing something
in setup, so web page without images.

Thanks if someone reply me quick will be great.

Abdul