[cisco-voip] CME with SIP Trunk Call Forwarding from external not working

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Wed Feb 25 10:06:18 EST 2015

Agreeing with Anthony – The diversion should be the internal user’s number (original called number) whereas the FROM header would be the original calling party number. My suggestion would be to ensure your diversion header contains the internal user’s telephone number in a format recognizable by your provider so that your call is admitted through their network. The ccsip message debugs would reveal the current state of these headers during a forward. Look at the outgoing INVITE to your provider.

- Dan