[cisco-voip] Any known issues with Unity Connection 10.5.1.11900-13 and database SBR?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:31:16 EST 2015

I haven't seen this SBR issue on 10.5, but have faced another bug on
10.5.2 and still working on another issue where Connection Admin and
Connection Serviceability services show STOPPED - Component Not
running in utils service list output.  Those 2 web pages are working
fine and no other issues so seems cosmetic maybe.  Server reboot
doesn't fix it and neither does restarting Tomcat.   The services are
running fine on the HA node though.

On your SBR issue, do the network tests (utils diagnose test) come
back all with all passes?

In prior version I had one instance where the DB Replication wasn't
quote right and caused SBR issues and we had to reset the database
replication from root w/TAC to correct it. The normal dbreplication
commands were not clearing it up.