[cisco-voip] Device pack installation methodology question

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:53:30 EST 2015

Install the device pack on all the nodes, starting with the publisher.

Set the device defaults back to what you want.

Reboot the nodes one at a time, starting with the publisher.

As long as the network and phones are stable and not rebooting/etc
frequently they won't take a new load until you reboot.
You could always stop the TFTP service I suppose for a bit to.