[cisco-voip] Singapore International Dialling

Euan McGregor euan at mcgregor.co
Tue Jan 6 05:45:05 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am setting up my first site for a customer in Singapore which is exciting
and I am learning a lot!

The site sits on an ISDN10 from Singtel and I have a 2901 connected to CUCM
via H.323. The issue is with international dialing from Singapore dialing
like so 9 001 [country code] [number]. I have involved Cisco TAC but they
are seeing the ISDN communicating correctly with the telco but nothing
coming back after the Call Proceeding on the ISDN.

(ISDN --> 2901 --> DMVPN --> H.323 --> CUCM)

Has anyone seen this issue or can anyone point me on the right track who
might be residing in Singapore or done some work in Singapore to help with
this odd issue.

Thanks,

Euan