[cisco-voip] Monitoring Phone Registration / Unregistration

joel joel.davila at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:48:18 EST 2015

Just seeing if anyone out there has a good way of pulling historical data
with regards to phone registration history. Today I am able to do that by
using RTMT and performing a device search but it seems to only list the
registered and recently unregistered devices and seems once the phones
transition to unknown it no longer tracks it. Long story short we are
looking to validate which endpoints are being used frequently so we can
clean it up and remove the ones not in use. Primarily CIPC clients used for
traveling users on an 8.6 cluster.

Thanks,

--
Joel