[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connections 10.5 Intersite Networking Methodology

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Jan 10 09:06:17 EST 2015

I'm speaking from v7, but we found it useful because our clients wanted to be able to forward and send messages across systems. Cross system login is also possible (only have to remember one pilot number). In addition, there are some admin features that you can do across networked boxes.

Auto attendant searches also cross networked systems.

I would hope there have been some improvements and additional features added since v7.

Lelio

Sent from my iPhone