[cisco-voip] Quick question about Unified Attendant Console

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:33:22 EST 2015

Cisco Unified Attendant Console has two flavors: Standard and Advanced.

Standard, or CUACS, is a client application which you install on your
Windows PC, and it connects directly to CUCM.

Advanced, or CUACA, is also a client application, however, it also has a
server piece in play.  Your OVA is for this server.

Do you have Standard or Advanced in your hands?