[cisco-voip] CUCILYNC Voicemail login issues

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Jan 13 09:19:23 EST 2015

Have you reconfirmed all your integration credentials? You might not get a directory error because the bind request might not even be making it to your directory server.

Did anything change about the directory server (ip address, bind account credentials, password expire ... etc)? Can the clients still talk to the directory server over the required ports?

Thanks,

Ryan