[cisco-voip] ParkingLotD and SNR | Leaked Calls on StationD

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Tue Jan 13 11:52:57 EST 2015

Folks:

Hoping someone can tell me if and how ParkingLotD and ParkingLotCdpc are related to outbound SNR calls. I'm looking at an SNR call and in SDL traces I'm seeing DA for CellProxy followed by a "InitiateCallWithFeatureReq" from Cc to ParkingLotD. I'm wondering what this event is for because I suspect it's related to a series of stuck/stale CI's. Both processes seem to be related to SNR when "User Control" is enabled at the Remote Destination. I'm familiar with CSCub55072 and it doesn't appear to be related.

There's an issue where calls seem to be leaking in the following call flow:

1.       Inbound call to DN over SIP trunk

2.       DN associated to Remote Destination

3.       CcSetup to the associated SNRD results in a rejection due to the remote destination failing on DA - the remote destination itself was configured incorrectly.

4.       Even though DA failed for SNRD, we have a 2nd successful DA to the called DN which appears to be related to ParkingLotCdpc. StationD receives this 2nd CcSetup while stating it's a VMA call.

The user answers the inbound call and eventually disconnects. Later, another call arrives to his DN, LineControl reports ZERO active calls, but the StationD process reports ONE active call. Later, StationD will report TWO active calls while LineControl accurately reports ZERO. I'm familiar with CSCub55072 and it doesn't appear to be related.
Should we expect to see ParkingLotD and ParkingLotCdpc involved when DA fails to the remote destination? I'm setting this up in a lab environment now and fairly certain the call shouldn't extend this far when SNRD's DA fails, causing a 2nd DA to the called DN for no reason, which might explain the call leakage to StationD since CCM is sending it a 2nd "VMA call" for a failed SNR.

- Dan