[cisco-voip] Need some direction on a UCCX script task

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Jan 13 14:10:27 EST 2015

I'm trying a scenario where I have a variable with text content
(previously populated from a data dip). I want to take that var content
and pass it to a PHP script file on a website on the Internet (doing a data
POST). Specifically, I want a browser window to open for the user as the
 data POST will generate a response I want the user to see.

have the website script worked out and on the UCCX side, my data dip
works and the variable is populated. Where I scratch my head is sending
the var content to a website script and a data POST.  Are the Http
Contact steps what I need to be looking at?

Thanks,

Ryan Huff