[cisco-voip] e164-pattern-map file handling

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:12:01 EST 2015

Good question , that Should be pretty easy to test on a lab router.

I'm using e164 maps to but just have them local to router , due to these concerns.

Other factor/question , is the e164 pattern loading from a URL delayed or does it happen right away when router boots? Does it retry if say ip routing/etc isn't fully up yet and URL is not reachable?

Sent from my iPhone