[cisco-voip] Cisco Telepresence MX200 as standalone

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Sun Jan 18 00:10:02 EST 2015

I don't know about standalone, but from this matrix:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/unified/communications/system/versions/IPTMtrix.html
it looks like you need 9.0 for the mx200 and if it's a g2, then 10.5

That doesn't sound right, but unless that doc is way off or I'm not
understanding it.

Good luck with it