[cisco-voip] RESOLVED Attendant Console Enterprise 9.1.1.2223 Client the Full Directory scrolling stops halfway thru users

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Jan 19 07:57:06 EST 2015

Attendant Console client by default only displays the first 300 contacts in the directory and store then in local cache. This can be changed via a registry key of the console client. After changing this key will take longer time to start up the console client and take lot of memory of client machine when the operator first login if we choose to display all the contacts.

Please remember to exist the console client when you make the change.

For 32-bit machine:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Maximum DB Search Limit

For 64-bit machine:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Maximum DB Search Limit