[cisco-voip] dx80 wallpaper resolution

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:17:05 EST 2015

hey all,

Anyone have any experience with setting a wallpaper on a DX80? I've gotten
how to set the file from UCM all figured out but the issue I'm having is
the dimensions of the file itself and how Android interprets the file.

Data Sheet says the screen is 1920 x 1080 while the admin guide to make a
wallpaper 1600 x 1280.

With how Android displays the actual wallpaper, it seems the dimensions
need to be something completely different.

Some googling shows that the best way to figure the resolution is to double
the width since when you slide the screen to the left or to the right, you
get 50% of the screen in that new spread. 50+100+50 percent.

Anyone ever done this? Am I on the right path?