[cisco-voip] SRST with SIP ITSP‏

Kapil Jain kapiljain007 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:26:43 EST 2015

I am having issue configuring SRST with SIP ITSP.I am using CME as SRST, huntgroup is taking preference over an Existing dial-peer going to CUCM in non SRST mode. Configuration looks like belowITSP>>>GW>>>CUCM>>>Hunt-Pilot 5000>>List of DN'sSame call flow is required during SRST.Below is the config in GW
ITSP to GW to CUCM :-
dial-peer voice 1 voip description "Incoming calls from ITSP to Pilot# " session protocol sipv2 session target sip-server incoming called-number 2223335000 voice-class codec 1 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
dial-peer voice 30 voip description "calls to CUCM" destination-pattern 2223335000 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.10.8.50 voice-class codec 1 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
Hunt Group in SRST :-
ephone-hunt 1 sequential pilot 2223335000 list 5001, 5002 final 5007 timeout 20, 20
As soon as I create ephone hunt , my calls fails due to dial-peer created by hunt group is taking preference.
Thxs!!Kapil