[cisco-voip] MS Lync RCC with Jabber

Josh Warcop josh at warcop.com
Thu Jan 22 17:00:48 EST 2015

Jabber is a CTI application and RCC controls phones. Your use case would be somewhat skewed in this instance since Jabber has all and more of the call control features built in. I would think you would want to remove RCC and have Jabber do all of the call control. Having both seems like it would complicate the user experience.