[cisco-voip] A new web GUI for Cisco Call Manager

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Jan 22 20:06:48 EST 2015

Hello all,
I thought I'd share a PHP based web GUI for the Corporate Directory feature of Cisco Call Manager. I made it a while ago and have seen a few recent requests for something like it, so I thought I put it out here.
There is a README in the ZIP archive with all the particulars. It is a basic design with a little CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) so you'll probably want to change the interface around a little to fit your needs, but all the backend code is solid.
http://ryanthomashuff.com/2015/01/new-web-gui-for-call-manager-corporate-directory/

Thanks,

Ryan