[cisco-voip] UCM - CUBE trusted IP address

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Mon Jan 26 09:47:04 EST 2015

nothing for inbound

Jorge Rodriguez, CCNP, CCNP-V
Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant
Netxar Technologies, a Digicel Company
Cel 7876888530
Office 7877650058
jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com<mailto:jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com>

On Jan 26, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Reto Gassmann <voip at mrga.ch<mailto:voip at mrga.ch>> wrote:

Hello Group

we run a CUCM Cluster 9.1(2) with a SIP Trunk (CUBE) to our telephony  provider.
Our cluster has 8 Servers (1 Pub / 7 Sub).
On the CUBE we have three dialpeers pointing to three different subs for redundancy:

dial-peer voice 1000 voip
destination-pattern
session target ipv4: Server5

dial-peer voice 1001 voip
destination-pattern
session target ipv4: Server4

dial-peer voice 1002 voip
destination-pattern
session target ipv4: Server3

On the UCM we have a SIP Trunk configured with a device that contains Server3, Server4 and Server5 in its CUCM Group.
All IP Phones register to Server4 or Server5.

We now have the problem that Server4 has sometimes a pretty high CPU load (Code yellow).

I want to change the dialpeers on the CUBE so that they point to Server7 and Server8 to reduce the load on Server4.

What do we have to change on the UCM if we change the dial-peer voice 1000 and 1001 on the CUBE to
dial-peer voice 1000 voip
destination-pattern
session target ipv4: Server7

dial-peer voice 1001 voip