[cisco-voip] Changing DNS entries in Call Manager 8.6.2

Gyrion, Larry Larry.Gyrion at deancare.com
Mon Jan 26 17:39:03 EST 2015

Looking for some guidance on updating the DNS entries on our CUCM cluster.  A colleague went through the process, but upon entering the command received a warning stating that the change would invalidate our licenses.  Has anybody come across this before, and if so, what was the proper course of action to ensure license preservation?
CUCM 8.6.2

Thank you,
Larry Gyrion | Telecommunications Analyst | Information Technology
Dean Clinic - Corporate offices
1800 W. Beltline Hwy
Madison WI. 53713
Phone 608.294.6201 | 5406201| Fax 608.280.6852
larry.gyrion at deancare.com<mailto:larry.gyrion at deancare.com> | www.deancare.com<http://www.deancare.com/>
Partners who care

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be proprietary and is intended only for the confidential use of the designated recipient named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately at the e-mail address listed above. Thank you.