[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility and RCC

Matthew Collins mcollins at block.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 05:12:04 EST 2015

Hi Reto,

I came across this feature a few years ago back in CUCM V6 and MOC. This was a working feature of lync (Or MOC back then). As the Lycn can’t tell what device to control as there are two devices with the end users extension (fixed phone and EM profile). To get around this lync places a call to its self. The first phone to answer is then selected as the phone Lycn will use until the user signs out again.

Matthew