[cisco-voip] Jabber 10.6 Updates

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jan 28 11:14:14 EST 2015

FYI, I got this sorted out with Cisco. They had a documentation bug in
their release notes. In case anyone else runs into this, the correct name
for the new version is:

Cisco-Jabber-Mac-10.6.0.202336-56594529-MC0CFQCIYuRG610LxknBogSWxE3GbzFazQIUVbw5fSs9lGmfjXwilF8ZE7zcCPE!.zip

--
Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121, Zimmer 2.02
Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK)