[cisco-voip] Single PRI with multiple virtual trunk groups

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Wed Jan 28 17:36:39 EST 2015

I am guessing you would need some adtran magic. Sounds interesting… ;-).

Dennis Heim | Emerging Technology Architect (Collaboration)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[chat]<xmpp:dennis.heim at wwt.com>[Phone]<tel:+13142121814>[video]<sip:dennis.heim at wwt.com>
"Innovation happens on project squared" -- http://www.projectsquared.com