[cisco-voip] Scratching my head, need a different set of eyes please cucm 10.5 ...

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Jan 29 11:52:00 EST 2015

CUCM 10.5 (New Build with DNS)

Testing out phone registration with IP Communicator 8.6.4. Phone auto registers just fine and is assigned all the auto registered defaults I have specified (DN, partition, CSS ... etc) and the IP communicator is able to resolve all the URLs by DNS. Everything appears to be fine.

However, the Services menu keeps poping up. I haven't configured any services beyond the shipped services so the service menu is blank. I hit the exit button on the services menu and it goes away for a second or two, then it comes right back.

The phone can still process digits, I can dial, I can get dialtone ... etc .... everything seems to work but the services menu. I feel like I have dealt with this before but I can't recall what the solution was.

Thanks,

Ryan