[cisco-voip] BE7K Unity Connections 5,000 User

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jan 30 15:15:46 EST 2015

The same table that has the "see notes" for CUC 9 on the Medium TRCs says Yes (with no notes) for 10.5 so I'd assume the OVA has been updated already and you don't have to mess with anything.

Since BE7Ks that ship today include a pre-deployed version of CUCM 10.5 I'm very certain this is the case.

-Ryan