[cisco-voip] firefox upgrade causing issues with CUCM CCMadmin page

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 17:07:16 EDT 2015

Hi folks, I spoke to our security guy about this this afternoon when a couple of my staff who run Firefox, ran afoul of the issue. He recommended the same workaround but advised that this option will be removed in future versions of Firefox (and likely Chrome and Mozilla, also).

Cisco either need to release a patch to increase the Diffy-Hellman keysize for these servers or publish a hoot guide for us to do it ourselves.

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n      Loughborough University, IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |