[cisco-voip] Finesse Sample gadget web page

Claiton Campos claitoncampos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 19:17:19 EDT 2015

Hi Tim,

Yes, I did several tests with the screenpop Sample Gadget 10.5.1. I used a
web server to store the files that use Finesse and up to this point
everything works. The problem is that when I receive a call the screenpop
not open the custom URL in javascript, the screen goes blank. The script
UCCX is correct, the variable that I use to supplement the URL is being
collected and sent to the Finesse. Someone had a similar problem with that?

I'm currently using the 10.6 version of UCCX.