[cisco-voip] Cisco 7912 Registration issues

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:10:09 EDT 2015

I was just thinking this sounded familiar, and then you went and linked to my post from 2012!

The 7912 SIP grabs a different configuration filename from what I remember.  That is why I changed the SIP firmware to SCCP, so that if for some reason the phone decides to go SIP, it will be flipped back to SCCP.