[cisco-voip] SIP SRST Pickup softkey

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:13:20 EDT 2015

You'd want to try and configu it under 'voice register global' for SIP
SRST.  call-manager-fallback is for SCCP Devices.

Just taken a look on my lab setup for SRST and the process for softkeys in
SIP CME wuld be to create a 'voice register template x', set your softkey
settings there and then assign the template to the 'voice register pool x'
for your phone(s).

I've quickly failed at least a 9971 here over to SRST and def doesn't apply
the config when the phone registers as an srst endpoint.  You may be out of
luck on this one.

Hope this assists.

Cheers

nathan