[cisco-voip] CUCM translation pattern postfix digits

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Mon Jul 20 22:24:33 EDT 2015

I tried creating a dummy CTIRP with a DN of *5XXX and set it to CFA to
8XXX3101. That appears to be configurable (I did it on a test 10.5 box),
and when I check DNA it seems to indicate the correct pattern for the CFA.
However, when I did a quick test dialing out to *5123, I didn't get it to
ring 81233101. Unfortunately I don't have any more time at the moment to
try digging through the trace to see if I can see why it didn't work, but I
at least thought I would share that this strange way of doing it at least
gives you the appearance it could work. :-\