[cisco-voip] CUCM translation pattern postfix

Steve Siltman steve.siltman at assurant.com
Tue Jul 21 12:17:33 EDT 2015

Hi Nate,

Would double dipping translations work?
First translation for *5XXX > 8XXX which then calls
Second translation 8XXX3101

>>I want to do some system wide speed dials in CUCM.

>>*5XXX to call 8XXX3101.

>>I tried Called Party Transform Mask on the translation pattern of 8XXX3101, but it doesn?t allow the post fixing of digits and still use the XXX, it needs to be the last digits.

>>I know I could do this in IOS, but I really want a CUCM only solution, without creating an individual TP for each XXX.

>>Thanks,

>>-Nate

Thanks,

Steve
Assurant Corporate Technology
Senior Network Engineer - Cisco CCNP Voice

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.