[cisco-voip] Cisco Finesse in CUCM 10.x

Claiton Campos claitoncampos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:34:29 EDT 2015

Hi Christine,

I'm currently using Finesse with UCCX 10.6 and has been quite stable.

The user interface is simple to be managed and allows customization is made
with gadgtes (usually 3rd party gadgtes)
https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/downloads/sample-gadgets/

In uccx it is quite simple to be implemented, simply activate the Finesse
service via CLI,
the UCCE it is installed on a server part and must be integrated with UCCE
and CUCM.

Regards,