[cisco-voip] jabber on wIntel on a stick platform

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Jul 30 16:55:30 EDT 2015

Compute Stick meets the hardware requirements….I have the Intel NUC with i7 running ESXi and some VMs for lab. Works great.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/11_0/RN/JABW_BK_C5E7828C_00_cisco-jabber-windows-11-release-notes.html#JABW_RF_HB549950_00

I would think a Kensington locking cable would have been included…instead it has some sort of corners that can be crimped down.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-compute-stick,4126.html