[cisco-voip] jabber on wIntel on a stick platform

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jul 31 15:33:21 EDT 2015

I couldn’t imagine an Intel Atom providing enough CPU for pushing and pulling a full HD stream.  Would be interested to hear once someone tests it out.

We’ve got one of our engineers that built a drone that can join Skype for Business meetings, now that is an interesting prospect.  Brings new thoughts to ‘camera placement’ ☺