[cisco-voip] ESXi 4 to 5 Upgrade and License Key

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Jun 1 17:12:12 EDT 2015

If you purchased from Cisco and it’s FND it’s on PUT. If you purchased it from the DC price list or direct from VMWare you should have vmware.com account I believe and it would be in there.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518
[Email_Sig_Template_H_shortcopy_UPDATED]
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>