[cisco-voip] BFCP and Trusted Relay Points / Media Termination Points

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Jun 3 21:48:16 EDT 2015

Brian, Jabber 10.5+ will use Microsoft RDP for IM Chat’s only, right?  For a video call it will still use BFCP is my understanding.  Am I wrong?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/10_5/rn/JABW_BK_J559CFFB_00_jabber-windows-release-notes-10-5/JABW_BK_J559CFFB_00_jabber-windows-release-notes-10-5_chapter_00.html