[cisco-voip] test URI's

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:26:31 EDT 2015

Hello

I'm working on getting expressway for B2B functional in our environment, I
did a successful call yesterday to one of the UC guys at Cisco that helps
me out from time to time, but I need to refine some regexp's and ACL
entries a bit. Does anyone know of a video loopback reachable by URI out in
internet/internet2 land? I'd like to do some test calls without driving my
friend crazy :)

One thing particularly I want to nail down; for the traveral zone between
expc and expe, media from c->e was trying to use udp/2776 and udp/2777
which I did not see in the port guide. Those numbers are used (with tcp)
for H.323 though.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman