[cisco-voip] off-net MGCP call preservation with subscriber reboot

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 5 15:52:01 EDT 2015

Looks like I have that set up. I've included the MGCP portion of my setup. I'll have to check the next time around to see whether or not a call gets dropped or not while the subscribers are restarted.

I'll have to admit, the config is simply something I started with and updated with TAC help as I found things didn't work.

mgcp
mgcp call-agent <snip> 2427 service-type mgcp version 0.1
mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-band
mgcp rtp unreachable timeout 1000 action notify
mgcp modem passthrough voip mode nse
mgcp package-capability rtp-package
mgcp package-capability sst-package
mgcp package-capability pre-package
no mgcp package-capability res-package
no mgcp package-capability fxr-package
no mgcp timer receive-rtcp
mgcp sdp simple
mgcp fax t38 inhibit
mgcp bind control source-interface Loopback104
mgcp bind media source-interface Loopback104
!
mgcp profile default

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.