[cisco-voip] Unity 10.5 error

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sat Jun 6 14:16:34 EDT 2015

If you are seeing this in Unity Connections,  try restarting the conversation services on that node.

Also make sure DNS is functioning still for the cluster (if DNS is being used).

I assume a CCP integration with cucm, so check the phone system and port groups, make sure nothing changed/broke there.

Thanks,

Ryan