[cisco-voip] What SIP response code does CUCM need to try another trunk?

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Mon Jun 8 19:57:49 EDT 2015

Robert, I believe there is a service parameter for CallManager called
something like "Stop Routing on Unallocated Number Flag" which you could
change to False. While I haven't tried changing that to route past a 404
not found code on a SIP trunk to try the next route in a route list, I
believe it may do what you want. Under normal circumstances, most systems
probably want to keep that flag set to True, because there is no point
trying to extend a call twice to a PSTN number that you were told was
invalid. Once should be enough.

-Dave