[cisco-voip] Unity Connection

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:51:35 EDT 2015

Kevin,

The MAC worked but now I have an additional problem. The MAC allowed me to
use media master to upload the wav file
once I edited the Java exception list. However, the problem now is that i
cannot save the wav file. The file uploads and I can play
the recording, however it is lost once i migrate away from the page.

Mike