[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.6 | CUCM 10.5.2 | CAD Extension out of service

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Jun 10 08:54:07 EDT 2015

Hi Abhiram, thank you for your reply.

No mixed mode has not been enabled. This is a new stock build of 10.6, so the COP file hasn't even been installed.

So far, I have taken Justin's advice and disabled LRO and and added a 2nd vCPU to each CUCM node. In my local testing, I haven't had the issue happen yet. So we'll have to see going forward.

Thanks,

Ryan