[cisco-voip] WebEx question

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Fri Jun 12 06:08:25 EDT 2015

Thanks James/Tim for all your valuable feedback.

One last question, regarding the Split Certificate introduced in MR5, I already have a certificate signed from a public CA and it's working fine (my current version is 2.5 base release), so after updating to MR5 with Split Certificate do I have to change anything regarding the certificate ? do I have to issue/upload it again ? or the certificate operation will continue working normally.

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer - KSA

Shahd Center for Investment. Office#6
Emam Saud bin Abdulaziz Road, Olaya, Hay al-Murooj
P.O Box 17384
T +966 11 200 5778-5013
F +966 11 200 5811
M +966 50 792 0925
bmbgroup.com

LEBANON . EGYPT . KSA . JORDAN . IRAQ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.