[cisco-voip] CUC 7.1(3) - Voice Mail users with Custom Mailbox quotas

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 17 14:42:43 EDT 2015

Majority of our voice mail users are configured with the System Settings for Mailbox quotas. A number of them use the Custom Settings for their quotas. Usually, the System and Custom quotas are the same. Through the User Dump utility I can find users that use the Custom settings when quotas are different, however, I am not able to find users with the Custom quotas when the System and Custom quotas are the same.

What would be the easiest way to extract all users that use the Custom settings?

Thanks.

Rasim Duric
Network analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph