[cisco-voip] CME w/ SIP Trunk

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:32:51 EDT 2015

Another one for posterity..

So it seems like SIP REGISTER requests are only shown using debug ccsip
noncall ... however there is no output from that command unless debug ccsip
messages is also running. very confusing when I only has debug noncall on
and didnt see any messages, but they were present in packet cap!

--
Ed Leatherman