[cisco-voip] SRST Manager

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:01:25 EDT 2015

Interested to know if anyone out there is actively and successfully using
SRST Manager to manage their SRST Routers.  Specifically interested to know
your experience with SIP Phones.

Having spent a week with it so far, my experience hasn't been favourable.
Hit alot of issues in the way it deploys SIP Phone configuration and the
digest authentication peice (required where phones don't sit in the same
VLAN as the SRST Router LAN interface).

Very interested to know if I'm just hitting issues I shouldn't due to
inexperience or whether the product is flawed in the setup I'm trying to
deploy it in.

Thanks

Nathan