[cisco-voip] CTI Service Restarts

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 29 13:35:07 EDT 2015

If you use any secure CTI any change to the CallManager.pem certificate would require a CTI Manager restart.

-Ryan

On Jun 29, 2015, at 4:48 AM, Nathan Reeves <nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com> wrote:

Doing some risk analysis on changes made in a CUCM 9 environment and I'm trying to identify those activities which would cause the restart of the CTI Manager Service.

Outside of a crash/restart or a manual restart of the CTI Manager service, anyone got any examples where a restart would occur as part of a standard operational workflow.

We just want to ensure we understand what may impact CTI as we do work on the systems.  CTI in the current setup is utilised by ARC and UCCX.

Thanks

nathan